After identifying a niche in a market dominated by large groups and franchise operations, Citilec was established as an independent electrical wholesaler in May 2005. Citilec’s aim is to provide a superior service to trade and industry and to reduce costs to the end-user.
Citilec is a full-line certified level 5 B-BBEE rating electrical wholesaler that supplies every electrical requisite to construction and maintenance electricians as well as the wholesale and retail trade.
Citilec operates a number of divisions:
- A trade counter that retails to the DIY and end-user at retail prices.
- An industrial division, specialising in industrial automation and control requisites, and with extensive technical expertise to assist and advise.
- A cable division stocking and specialising in instrumentation and control, panel, steel wire armoured surface, cabtyre and general electrical cable.
- An import and distribution division which sources product internationally and Distributes to the wholesale and retail trade. Citilec has its own brand, VISION, under which name imported products are marketed.
- A security division that supplies all security-related products and associated accessories and consumables to installers and repairers.
Our business hours are 06h30 to 16h30, Monday to Friday, and 07h30 to 12h30 on Saturday.
Citilec delivers daily in the Gauteng area as well as supplying to all areas in South Africa.